Many would say that you should take both since there’s little to no overlap between them.
By the way, I have found a pretty good review video of Mind Lab Pro which you might want to watch first, just to get a backstory of how it works:
However, it may be better to start with only one of the two. It’s a bit more functional and practical, especially since taking too many supplements can have a harmful effect.
Both of these are great options, so it’s a matter of choosing what you think would fit you better. We’ve prepared a little comparison with the information and details that can help you choose the best.
MIND LAB PRO VS CILTEP
The Formula Design
Mind Lab Pro and Ciltep both give pertinent cognitive benefits, although they have different ways of approaching cognitive enhancement.
Cilteps description claims that the product delivers a straight and narrow approach for boosting one or two critical components of healthy cognition. On the other hand, Mind Lab Pro takes a comprehensive, straight, and diverse approach for raising the bar.
CILTEP a.k.a. potent LTP (long-term potentiation)
Ciltep focuses on one essential brain bio-benefit, which is the long-term potentiation. This is essential for learning and practicing new behaviors by strengthening of neural synapses. It’s what you want if you’re looking to learn how to play tennis or speak a new language.
However, this isn’t something that you can just receive through supplements.
Instead, you need to work your neuron-to-neuron connectivity.
Ciltep boosts your brain’s LTP potential with a two-step approach:
- Coleus Forskohlii – increases cAMP level for better synaptic strength.
- Artichoke Extract – inhibits PDE4 for blocking cAMP activity.
MIND LAB PRO
This one is essential for targeting all the brain’s pathways that are important for cognitive enhancement.
Those pathways include:
- Brain energy
- Brain chemicals
- Cerebral circulations
- Neuro regeneration
Mind Lab Pro doesn’t have any cognitive stimulants such as caffeine, but it includes 11 ingredients with different bio-benefits.
Except for vitamin B6, each ingredient in each formula is a “unique feature” to every supplement.
Here’s a list of nootropics between these two:
- Artichoke Extract – extract of an ATP and cAMP protecting herbal nootropics. It contains 5% of the total Caffeoylquinic acids.
- Coleus Forskohlii for 20% Forskolin – this is in conjunction with the first one (artichoke extract) for LTP enhancement, and it’s a natural cAMP spiking extract.
- L-Phenylalanine – this amino is required for the synthesis of dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other neurotransmitters.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – a staple ingredient in manufactured nootropic stacks (use ALCAR) meant for energy-boosting.
Mind Lab Pro:
- Vitamin B – supply of Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, and Vitamin B12 for brain circulation and brain chemicals.
- Citicoline – This is a one-part choline donor and another-part cytidine donor for brain energy and brain regeneration.
- Bacopa Monnieri – a supply for nine bio-active constituents for improving your learning capacity and memory.
- Lion’s mane mushroom – a full spectrum of nootropics used for boosting nerve growth (NGF) and for improving the brain’s neuro regeneration properties.
- Phosphatidylserine – key for cellular membrane strength.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine – used for brain-boosting.
- L-Theanine – it’s excellent for reducing anxiety and increased calmness.
- Rhodiola Rosea – for improving resistance stress and fatigue.
- Maritime Pine Bark Extract – for reducing ADHD symptoms.
Which Formula is Better?
Ciltep formula contains five active ingredients, while Mind Lab Pro has 11 high potent ingredients.
All the ingredients in the Ciltep formula are beneficial and good for you, but if we’re looking at nutrient combination and nutrients level, Mind Lab Pro takes the first here. A single dose of Mind Lab Pro has a higher brain stimulation power and boost.
Potency and Quality
Ciltep has easy-to-absorb vitamin B, Potent (herbal extract), and blood-brain barrier crossing amino.
Mind Lab Pro has potent (herbal extract), biogenesis, suntheanine, and clean green-branded capsules.
Both of them provide high potent, high-quality nootropics inside clean capsules.
When comparing the quality of both supplements, you can see the difference. Mind Lab Pro has more high-quality ingredients, branded capsules, and a clean label compared to Ciltep.
On the other hand, Ciltep contains enhanced botanicals but lacking branded ingredients and advanced formula structure.
Which Should You Choose?
This is an extremely high-quality nootropic stack with a positive reputation in the nootropic community. It can hit all the right cognitive pressure points with many different ingredients for an all-around healthier cognition.
It’s improving user abilities when learning new habits, skills, activities, and information. Another benefit is the L-phenylalanine for mood-boosting. Overall, this is a simple stack with high-quality nootropics for better brain performance.
Mind Pro is built to improve:
- Mental processing speed
- Other aspects of cognition
Ciltep is built to enhance:
- Social ability
- Knowledge retention
Vitamin B6 is the only common ingredient between the two.
Ciltep is an innovative product with a great formula that targets strategic, social, and motivational thinking. However, Mind Lab Pro is an overall better supplement in the long run. It delivers promised results, and it’s the number-one nootropic supplement in the world.
The first thing you should know is that you can only buy Mind Lab Pro on officially approved pages. Ciltep, on the other hand, can be found in retail.
As we explained, the main difference is in the ingredients, although the two products seem to deliver the same thing.
While you should consider the price, it shouldn’t be your primary reason why you’re choosing one or the other. Ciltep is somewhat cheaper than Mind Lab Pro, but the difference in price isn’t that big regardless of where you’re buying.