Qualia Mind is one of the most popular nootropic supplements in the world, regarded as one of the most highly rated brain supplements on the market.
Crazy high dosages, LOTS of ingredients..
It’s a unicorn.
But does it work?
If you’re looking for a fast-acting supplement to boost focus, cognitive performance, and mental energy, this product is a great option. But is it really that great?
Qualia Mind brings together a vast number of different natural ingredients to effectively tackle multiple cognitive points at once. And thanks to its enormous amount of ingredients, Qualia Mind tends to work for most people.
- Neurohacker, the manufacturer of this product, worked really hard to meet all the necessary safety requirements.
- According to their team of medical researchers, biochemists, and nutritionists, Qualia Mind boosts concentration and focus, increases energy levels and brain nutrition, while promoting mental clarity.
- As a product, Qualia Mind focusses on improving immediate, short-term executive mental functions.
Ingredients and Formula Analysis
Mentioned beforehand, Qualia Mind brings together several natural ingredients, 28 of them to be more precise. That’s a LOT of ingredients, compared to other nootropics by the way.
Here’s a closer look at some of the ingredients, their function, and the scientific evidence behind it. I’ll link to where you can get each ingredient on it’s OWN if you want to.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a categorized amino acid, which boosts your brainpower, enhancing memory and learning. However, this product contains only 500mg of ALCAR, which isn’t going to affect cognitive performance in any noticeable way.
- Bacopa Monnieri is a natural nootropic that has been used for centuries, and it’s one of the best and most potent ingredients of Qualia Mind. It’s especially useful for people struggling with memory problems.
- The extract of Rhodiola Rosea is an excellent anxiolytic. The root of this plant is widely renown for its many benefits. Since it’s an adaptogen, it reduces stress and fights fatigue. The 300mg found in Qualia Mind is more than enough to make you clear-headed.
- Uridine Monophosphate is a fascinating, and unfortunately, understudied nootropic. The studies conducted found that it improves learning by accelerating synaptic formation. However, 250mg found in this formulation might be a bit too much.
- DL-Phenylalanine is also an amino acid, but it only acts as a building block for protein. It has no known nootropic properties, and it a total waste of formula space. It could just be a filler ingredient.
- Taurine is nothing but an amino acid with general health-promoting properties. 200mg of taurine has no reason for being inside any brain supplement since it doesn’t provide any nootropic effect.
- Alpha-GPC increases acetylcholine levels in the brain, giving Qualia Mind its power. Acetylcholine is a primary neurotransmitter in humans, and increased levels allow faster information processing, speedier recall, and better reaction times. 200mg of this focus and memory booster is more than enough.
What Else You Should Know
L-Theanine can be a great nootropic when it’s combined with caffeine. On its own, L-Theanine has no real brain-enhancing properties.
- Citicoline is a nootropic for improving focus, learning, and memory recall. Like Alpha-GPC, it increases acetylcholine levels in the brain and promotes healthy brain cell formation.
- Phosphatidylserine is one of the point ingredients of Qualia Mind. It’s a necessary component for brain cell membranes, and without enough phosphatidylserine, our brains couldn’t get rid of dying brain cells.
- Other active ingredients include artichoke leaf, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Anhydrous Caffeine, Mucunapruriens, Theobromine, DHA, Coleus Forskohlii, Ginkgo Biloba, PQQ, and Huperzine A.
It also contains vitamins C, D3, B6 and B12, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, organic rice concentrate, silicon dioxide, and vegetable cellulose.
SO MANY ingredients.
But that’s why it’s very effective, and why it also sadly requires a high dose for all of these ingredients to get enough of a dose.
A really high dose.
Dosage of Qualia Mind (7 CAPSULES per day?!)
The standard dose of Qualia Mind is SEVEN capsules. Still, the results provided by this product are entirely dose-dependent. But here’s the thing about that dosage:
I’ve found that as I’ve developed and learned more about nootropics, it’s never just ONE supplement you need to take. It’s going to be a multivitamin, some nootropics, some vitmain D and so on.
What’s my point?
Well, lots of people are put off by the fact you have to have 7 or more capsules of Qualia Mind per day. But that shouldn’t put you off. I take about 15 capsules every day, of various things. You get used to it.
Especially when you know that when the nootropics ‘come on’, you’ll get a boost in mental performance that makes you feel superhuman.
Factors like body weight, chemistry, and level of effect may influence the dosage. You shouldn’t exceed 12 capsules in a day, or take more than ten pills at once.
According to the company, the optimal dosage may depend on your body’s chemistry. It’s recommended that you start with the smallest dose possible, which is contained in 5 capsules.
You can take more pills if you wish to increase the effects. The dosing should be done in cycles, with the general rule of taking two days off each week. The off-cycle days don’t have to be consecutive.
Qualia Mind is a high-quality product, a perfect option for quality-conscious individuals. It’s capable of enhancing several different aspects of cognitive functions, with almost immediate effects.
Long-term effects, like improvements in memory and learning, can be expected within six weeks or less.
Side Effects of Qualia Mind
Using Qualia Mind may incur some side effects, though side effect risks are extremely low. This product is safe 99% of the time, especially if you’re adhering to the recommended dosage and guidelines.
It’s just like most supplements..
There are side effects, with almost ANYTHING.
The likelihood of experiencing any severe side effects while using this nootropic is extremely low.
The Neurohacker Collective is a respected, reputable brand, which wouldn’t risk causing harm to their customers. Their product is made of natural, widely-used ingredients, backed up by thorough clinical trials.
Keep in mind that a daily dose of Qualia Mind contains about 90mg of caffeine, which can cause some side effects.
Those side effects are hypertension, shortness of breath, anxiety, dizziness, difficulty focusing, confusion, and other advert effects of caffeine. If you’re sensitive to caffeine – consider using some other, caffeine-free nootropic.
Benefits and Detriments of Using Qualia Mind
Qualia Mind is a high-quality product that comes highly recommended by several doctors and scientists. It’s made up of high-quality, natural ingredients that improve your focus and make you more energetic.
The long-term EFFECTS of this nootropic include improved memory and learning capabilities, with no noticeable side effects.
Is Qualia mind overpriced?
Many users consider this supplement to be over-priced, with no small fee on regular prescriptions. Also, the product contains a vast number of ingredients, and though low-risk, may cause some stomach upset.
But here’s the deal:
MOST people, like with other nootropics, will experience no side effects. I didn’t.
And in terms of price, sure Qualia Mind is EXPENSIVE.
Compared to other nootropics certainly, it’s not cheap. But the thing is, when you’re operating at a level where your mental performance DIRECTLY affects your income and ability to succeed, any price is worth it.
But if you’re creating, producing, or running a business or anything like that? The price of Qualia mind is EASILY outweighed by the benefits you’ll get.
Qualia Mind is recommended for those who seek total brain optimization, with minimal-to-none side effects. It targets all the right areas of your brain, making it reliable for better cognitive performance and long-term brain health.
If you’re looking for a good focus-booster, and don’t mind paying a lot of money for it, Qualia Mind is a great option. You can get the best price on it here.
Overall, it’s an excellent nootropic, suitable for the majority of users willing to pay for it. Still, there are more balanced nootropics for less money.