Lumonol is a nootropic formula developed by the United States company named Avanse Nutraceuticals. It’s specially engineered for enhancing overall cognitive performance.
It improves memory and focus, thinking speed, and brain functions in general, while also possessing powerful antioxidant abilities. It’s rightfully called one of the best nootropics due to its brain-enhancing effects.
In this article, we’ll compare the different versions of this, and give some advice for what might work best for you. If you’re completely new to nootropics and don’t know anything about them, I’d start by reading more about how to make a stack first.
Pretty cool, right?
This isn’t an ordinary brain supplement, but a formula made from ten powerful nootropic ingredients. It effortlessly combines the best of nature with the finest of synthetic discoveries.
Lumonol Ingredients and Formula Analysis
The first look at Lumonol’s ingredients shows that the formula in question is both harmonious and complex. It’s a combination of two types of components – herbal, which are naturally occurring and synthetic, human-made drugs.
Lumonol’s formula is grouped into three proprietary blends, and they EACH have their focus point.
Most companies that use proprietary blends in their products usually don’t include amounts of ingredients they used; this is not the case with Lumonol. Listed below are all three blends and their components.
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) is an essential vitamin B nutrient that plays a crucial role in many bodily functions. Due to its ability to cross the blood-brain barrier, this particular form of B12 is often used to promote mental energy and reduce brain fog.
Vegans: This is an added bonus for vegans who need to supplement vitamin B12! This has enough to keep your levels at the right place.
The Focus blend consists of 515mg per serving, and as its name suggests, this nootropic blend enhances mental clarity, reduces brain fog, and prevents distractions. Ingredients included in this patented blend are:
- Phosphatidylserine, more commonly known as PS, is a phospholipid that provides an outer cover to your brain cell membranes. Clinical testing and trials have shown that it improves memory and mental flexibility while also reducing cortisol levels.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a categorized amino acid used as a supplement for boosting your brain power, enhancing memory and learning. When paired with choline, the two compounds form the neurotransmitter acetylcholine.
- L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that is found naturally in the human body. It’s a precursor for three essential neurotransmitters: dopamine, adrenaline, and norepinephrine. Supplementing with L-Tyrosine enhances your mood, brain response, and reduces stress levels.
- Noopept is a synthetic nootropic, regarded as one of the strongest known to man. The main difference between Noopept and other nootropics is the fact that it takes no more than a few minutes to kick in. It has a long history of helping those who have Alzheimer’s disease. There is 15mg of Noopept in Lumonol, which is well within the recommended daily dose of 10 to 40mg.
The life of a creative person can quickly stop in its tracks if they run out of brain energy.
That’s because our body typically uses the little energy that’s left behind to power the most basic functions. So, it makes sense to get an energy boost, which is precisely what the Energy blend, with its 430mg per serving, provides you with. The compounds of this blend include:
- Panax Ginseng – a natural memory enhancer; it’s also able to improve cognition and mood, as well as decrease anxiety levels.
- Hordenine is a chemical inhibitor meant to improve intelligence, mood, and memory. It boosts your dopamine levels by stopping MAO from being released, which is a substance that breaks down dopamine.
- Guarana is a natural source of caffeine, and it acts as a general stimulant that increases your alertness and feeling of confidence. It pairs very well with many of the nootropic compounds found in Lumonol, improving their overall effectiveness.
What about the memory blend?
The Memory blend is meant for anyone who wants to overcome or at least prevent the occurrence of memory loss. It’s also good for people just wanting a boost in memory power.
It can come in handy, especially for people who are performing complex tasks that require constant memorization. This blend takes up 170mg of Lumonol serving and its ingredients are:
- Ginkgo biloba, a herb commonly used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years for its ability to promote memory. These days it’s widely used to help people who have Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alpha GPC is one of the most bioavailable forms of choline, which is a vital compound in neurotransmission. By increasing the levels of acetylcholine, Alpha GPC improves thinking skills, memory recall, and learning.
The best dosage for Lumonol
When taking supplements, it’s essential to know how much and how often to take. The official recommended dose, is two capsules in the morning with a light meal, but no more than four capsules in under 24 hours. Please note that this product contains caffeine.
If you’re new to nootropics, you’re advised to take just one pill in the morning. By doing this, you will help your body get used to the drug without causing any unwanted side effects.
Once you have done this for a few days, you can upgrade to two pills per day, which will be the regular dosage. You may take Lumonol before breakfast, or after, and once more after lunch if you’ll have a productive afternoon.
Keep in mind that the human body increases its tolerance to drugs over time. As a result, Lumonol should be taken in 90-day cycles, with 15-30 days break in between.
According to the manufacturer, there are no side effects of using Lumonol. That said, not all people are the same, and not everything is side effect free for all people. If taken in larger quantities, side effects like restlessness and insomnia may occur due to the caffeine contained in the formula.
Benefits of Using Lumonol as a nootropic
Lumonol can give your brain some major ‘upgrades’ when it comes to focus, memory, and cognition, as well as reducing anxiety levels. Get the best price on it here.
- You won’t be troubled by the scattered concentration or any weak thoughts when you take this product. A big plus is that it’s entirely non-addictive, preventing you from developing any nasty habit.
- This nootropic makes your neurotransmitters function more efficiently. As a result, you’ll notice specific improvements in your senses, specifically an added keenness in your touch, sight, and hearing.
Lumonol surprised me with both the quality of cognitive enhancements and with its fast-acting effects. If your head is full of scattered thoughts and ideas that are preventing you from achieving your best, this product could be right for you.
It’s highly recommended for those looking for a supplement that has excellent effects on focus, memory, and energy, with minimal-to-none side effects. It isn’t costly, and there is a 90-day money-back guarantee, so we recommend that you try it and see for yourself.
That being said, it’s fairly weak in terms of dosage, and you might find better results with something like Mind Lab Pro. You’d have to test them on different months and see what works best for you.
How to become limitless
If you’re trying to take a nootropic so that you can become limitless like in the movie, here’s some things to do AS WELL AS taking a good nootropic:
- Sleep well, for 8 hours a night every single night
- Get up and go to bed in line with when the sun rises and sets
- Meditate every morning and night for at least ten minutes
- Eat a plant based (ideally Vegan) diet, with plenty of variety
- Take a good multivitamin that can be easily absorbed
- Make a list of goals and do only what you WANT to do in life, the things that make you excited to get out o bed every morning
Nootropics is a big topic.
There are lots of things to consider, so here some other articles or reviews of nootropics that might help you:
- What are nootropics? An introduction to how smart drugs work that goes into more detail than the short introduction in this article
- How to become limitless with nootropics: This is an in depth article about using nootropics and becoming limitless in your own life
- NeuroPeak review: Another popular nootropic that I tried for about a month
- Alpha Brain nootropic review: Another nootropic, a bit more expensive but includes some more advanced or lesser known ingredients like Huperzia Serrata (I’d suggest this is for more experienced users)
- Mind Lab Pro: To date (Feb 2020) this is the best nootropic I’ve personally tried, and I LOVE the results I get from this. Really powerful ingredients and a great all rounder too.