When you need help to reach your peak mental performance you can usually rely on nootropics for a boost. They have been used since ancient times in China and India to improve cognitive performance, but it’s only until recently the rest of the world began taking notice of them.
One of these supplements is Neuro Peak, a supplement designed to support brain power and increase performance. The supplement is a nootropic made from 100% natural ingredients, which are all listed on the bottle.
Before we get started reviewing Neuropeak, let’s just think for a moment about WHY we’d use a nootropic in the first place, and what you hope to get out of using them.
Why would you need a nootropic
A nootropic is a cognitive enhancer made from natural ingredients. Since the film “Limitless” depicted the effects of cognitive enhancers, nootropics gained a lot of popularity. However, a nootropic is not going to transform you into a Superman on a mental level.
That being sad, it WILL improve your brain power and it will give you a valuable boost when it comes to memory and focus. As a result, your productivity will increase and you will be able to cope more effectively with the environment.
Mental benefits of using nootropics
- The concept of ingesting supplements to boost brain power is ancient, and the most popular nootropic is actually coffee. Coffee is a nootropic, because it gives you a mental boost – all students rely on it during exam period and we all rely on it to be able to function after a sleepless night.
- Chinese medicine has been using herbs to improve cognitive performance for thousands of years. Doctors often mixed several herbs together, in order to increase their effects on the brain because they work well together!
- Nootropics can support your memory, which is crucial for students, as well as people who are under a lot of pressure. It is also great for those who notice a decline in their capacity to remember things, either as a result of added stress, or aging
- Cognitive enhancers also boost your focus and your mood, so you will feel energized after several days of taking these supplements. However, you need to take the supplement for a few days in a row, in order to notice a change, as these natural herbs need time to restore the body’s balance.
- Improved decision making: Users noticed that they found it easier to make important decisions and could quickly weigh up the pros and cons of a decision
What’s in Neuropeak? (The ingredients list)
Neuro Peak is a mix of nootropics, called a nootropic stack. The ingredients in this supplement are transparently listed on the bottle and include Bacopa Monnieri, Vitamin B12, Gingko biloba and DMAE. Together, they improve the general cognitive function of the brain, enabling the user to perform better at learning and solving problems.
- Bacopa Monnieri is a herb used by Indians for thousands of years, to boost the memory and relieve anxiety. Almost all nootropics today contain this herb, but in order for it to be useful, you need to take about 200-300mg per day. Most nootropics on the market have low dosages of Bacopa. Neuro Peak contains 300mg, which is more than enough!
- Phosphatidylserine is another main ingredient of Neuro Peak, which prevents cognitive decline. This makes Neuro Peak perfect for elders who want to protect their brain power. Phosphatidylserine supports the chemical balance at the brain level, stimulating the production of dopamine, one of the “feel good” hormones. Phosphatidylserine is also responsible for enhancing the communication between brain cells.
- Vitamin B12 is very important for the human body, because it has a leading role in the metabolism process of cells. B12 also keeps the brain healthy and recent studies showed that it might prevent brain shrinkage, a natural process that takes place as we age. This vitamin has an important role in preventing cognitive decline and depression. Vegetarians and vegans lack this vitamin from their diet, so they should be the first ones to consider taking Neuro Peak, in order to support their brain function.
- Neuro Peak contains Rhodiola Rosea extract, which promotes a positive mood and helps you fight against daily stress. While this plant is not a replacement for a healthy lifestyle, it does support your mental health. Studies showed that Rhodiola promotes a good night’s sleep, which in turn, promotes a better mood for the entire day. When you sleep well, your body gets to restore itself, leading to better immunity. Researchers found that people who took Rhodiola had a better response to stress.
- Another major benefit of Rhodiola is that it supports the body to fight fatigue, stimulating the brain cells and promoting the growth of new cells. This gives you mind clarity that enables you to focus better and supports your memory. New studies showed that Rhodiola might support Parkinson’s treatments, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
What are the side effects of Neuropeak?
There can be rare side effects of depression and possibly anxiety but these are very rare. There are side effects (or potential side effects) to almost every nootropic, but I’ve personally not experienced any, from any of the nootropics I’ve used.
My experience with Neuro Peak
I started taking Neuro Peak when I was under a lot of pressure, I wanted to get a lot of things done ina very short period of time. I felt the need to support my cognitive power, and I remembered how awesome it was in Limitless when the guy took one pill and was able to just DO more.
Despite my initial reluctance to Neuro Peak nootropic, after a week I began noticing several changes. I was able to sleep better, and I felt a shift in the way my body responded to stress. Not only that but I could think faster, and I noticed I was remembering things very quickly that normally I would have to think about for a few minutes!
How long does Neuropeak last?
Neuropeaks effects tended to last about 4-5 hours for me on a full stomach, but some days was more or less than that. I think it varies really on what you’ve eaten, and your body type, because everyone digests/deals with nootropics differently.
Should you get Neuropeak?
If you want a boost and a cognitive improvement, then absolutely, yes. I like to use it alongside something like CILTEP which has more long term benefits, and can improve brainpower permanently, not just WHILE you’re using it. Also don’t forget to take a multivitamin with ANY nootropic!
Be one of the smart people using Neuropeak to think faster and achieve more and check the latest prices on Amazon right now!
Nootropics is a big topic.
There are lots of things to consider, so here some other articles or reviews of nootropics that might help you:
- What are nootropics? An introduction to how smart drugs work that goes into more detail than the short introduction in this article
- How to become limitless with nootropics: This is an in depth article about using nootropics and becoming limitless in your own life
- Alpha Brain nootropic review: Another nootropic, a bit more expensive but includes some more advanced or lesser known ingredients like Huperzia Serrata (I’d suggest this is for more experienced users)
- Mind Lab Pro: To date (Feb 2020) this is the best nootropic I’ve personally tried, and I LOVE the results I get from this. Really powerful ingredients and a great all rounder too.
- Lumonol nootropic review: Another option which is pretty good as an all rounder, but not as high quality maybe as some of the other ones.